Cache is an online platform designed to help developers and companies to adopt the Blockchain usage. In order to assist with the integration of the Blockchain technology into the users' projects, there will be three main tools available at Cache platform, Blockstart, Casheout, and Devslopes. These features will provide users with assistance on blockchain-apps development as well as on programmers questions.
The Cache token (CHE) operates within the NEM blockchain platform. It can be used as a medium to exchange value within the platform community. iOS and Android apps are available for CHE token mobile support.
- Mark Price: CEO at Devslopes & Blockchain developer.
- Jacob Luetzow: Senior engineer & Blockchain developer.
- Evan Leong: Head of Product Design & UX.
- Nathan Brewer: Desktop applications & NEM developer
Cache ICO began on July 25, 2018. The ICO token supply represents 70% of the total token supply, so there is a total of 700,000,000 CHE tokens available, for 0.025 USD each. The ICO funding cap is 16,000,000 USD and is expected to end on August 31, 2018, or when the funding cap is reached.
Token Reserve Split (70%):
- 10% to Founding Tem & Advisers;
- 10% to Reserve;
- 10% to Community Developer;
Cache ICO token will not be mineable.